If you’re not sure what this job list is all about, check out my handy “About the Weekly Job Listing post” explainer. You can also use this form to manage your subscription to this email, a weekly blog summary, and more.
What’s in here:
New job postings appear first, and a list of job hunting resources (online jobhunting sites, salary lists, etc) can be found at the end.
WEEKLY LISTING OF NEW JOBS
Kentik has multiple job openings. All are remote, based in the US or Europe. Details can be found here:
Sr Director, Product Marketing Remote – United States
Senior Product Designer Remote – United States
Staff Backend Engineer Remote – United States
Staff Platform Engineer Remote – United States
Staff Fullstack Engineer Remote – United States
Product Support Engineer – EMEA Remote – Europe
Channel Sales Manager – US East Remote – United States
Cloud Security Architect Remote – Europe
Director, Field Engineering – Enterprise Americas Remote – United States
Remote US developer advocate role at an AI-flavor company https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3667483927
Developer Community Manager at Couchbase
Developer Advocate at Dagster Labs
Senior Systems Software Engineer, Containers and Kubernetes
Cloud security architect at Kentik
REMOTE: Senior QA Automation Engineer
Deep understanding of QA methodologies, tools and processes
5+ years of relevant work experience in Test designing, developing, and maintaining both manual and automated test cases
Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting test automation frameworks and tools such as ACCELQ or similar non-coding test frameworks
Strong knowledge of SQL, relational databases and structures to be able to perform tests related to the database
Knowledge of Git (Bitbucket) version control system
Knowledgeable in the agile/scrum development process and can handle rapid release cycles.
Strong project management skills to ensure the work you are doing is on time while proposing trade-offs and providing risk assessments to business owners.
Able to work independently with little or no direction and with less documentation in a fast-paced environment
Experience working and delivering in a start-up-like environment.
Excellent planning, coordinating, communicating (written and oral), and interpersonal skills.
Design, execute, and maintain manual test plans and test scenarios for current and new features
Identify and analyze issues, bugs, and defects found during testing and communicate your findings to the development team; recommend and facilitate solutions to these issues
Involved throughout the development lifecycle of new features to review requirements, identify user scenarios and test cases, estimate level of effort, and communicate project statuses
Coordinate product testing processes to ensure that products meet the required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
Communicate quality standards and parameters to the QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
Remote: Flash loan arbitrage smart contract and blockchain developer. email@example.com
Sr. DevOps Engineer at Favs
HRHouz (https://hrhouz.com) is building HRTech solutions to transform the way recruiting is done. We are in beta mode with our first product – an AI driven Reference Checks tool.
They currently have 3 Internship positions
please to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I just started as an EM for the Billing/Payments Growth engineering team at 1Password and I am actively hiring! My team has openings for 4 software developers (2 junior, 1 intermediate fullstack, 1 senior backend). There are many other teams at 1Password that are also hiring. Here is a job description, though it is focused more on backend opening with intermediate salary range: https://jobs.lever.co/1password/cd818e35-5ff0-4534-a905-5c8b34de8c07
SOFTWARE ENGINEER, REMOTE, UP TO $100K
Please reach out directly with a copy of your resume. I am representing a client based in Illinois and will share client details upon connecting.
Requirements – MUST HAVE
2+ years C#/.NET experience
Jira / Git / Scrum – Project management of deliverables
Experience with CI/CD pipeline deployments
Azure or AWS
Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident Holder – No exceptions
exposure to React, Angular and/or Python
experience in a software development agency setting
REST API development, DevOps, Agile environment
UnifyWork is hiring a DevOps Engineer. Its a remote position. Cool company doing really cool stuff.
Details on the following jobs can be found on Black Tech Pipeline:
Fitch Group stands at the forefront of financial information services, extending its influential presence across over 30 countries worldwide. Drawing from 100 years of experience, their expertise in delivering independent credit ratings, incisive commentary, comprehensive research, analytics, and top-tier education has consistently provided invaluable insights that have not only shaped our global community but also continue to guide the financial decisions of both today and the future.
Technical Lead/Architect (SharePoint & MS365) | New York, NY
Senior SharePoint Engineer | New York, NY
System Administrator Intermediate | New York, NY
Salesforce Administrator | New York, NY
Details on the following jobs can be found here:
Web QA Developer, MIT Sloan
You’ll ensure the quality of MIT Sloan School of Management Drupal and WordPress web applications.
🌏 Cambridge, MA (Hybrid)
💰 72,000 – 120,000
Software Developer, City of Santa Monica
You’ll work with City departments in building business applications.
🌏 United States
💰 $108,228.00 – $133,620.00
⏰ Apply by November 6th
Business Process Technology Analyst, City of Santa Monica
You’ll provide technical support and act as a technology liaison and subject matter expert in support of business specific systems.
🌏 United States
💰 $108,228.00 – $133,620.00
⏰ Apply by November 6th
Director of Engineering, OS BENEFiTS
You’ll be the first engineering hire to help independent hospitality businesses support their teams with affordably priced preventative care, crisis insurance, and lifestyle services.
🌏 Remote – US
Chief Product Officer, Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
You’ll be working on the Paid Family and Medical Leave program launching in 2026
🌏 Saint Paul, MN
💰 $47.13 – $67.61 / hourly; $98,407 – $141,169 / annually
⏰ Apply by November 3rd
Looking for someone with experience creating web pages for the Israeli market to take ~15 HTML pages and translate them to Hebrew as well as ensure it retains the current UI.
Quick turnaround time and quality of work is essential.
Please include examples of your work on the web.
Speakeasy just opened a dev advocate position. If anyone is passionate about building API tooling, please apply!
If you are a Developer with AEM backend experience including AEM assets and AEM sites please let me know. Cognizant is hiring and we are looking for smart people to join our team. Please reach out directly via linkedin-These are fulltime.. NO VENDORS OR AGENCIES AND NO SPONSORSHIP. Thanks email@example.com
Sr. Engineering Mgr, Identity and Access at Etsy
Etsy remains profitable and is hiring! We’ve got a great role leading our Identity and Access Management Engineering Team! This role is more technical engineering and less policy (although that’s part of it); this role manages software engineers and analysts. Come help us keep Commerce Human. https://careers.etsy.com/jobs/senior-engineering-manager-identity-and-access-management-brooklyn-ny-united-states
Job Listing Resources:
- Diversify Tech: https://www.diversifytech.co/job-board/
- Black Tech Pipeline: https://blacktechpipeline.com/jobs
- Possibly the best job board on the internet. But certainly the snarkiest. https://jobs.lastweekinaws.com/
- A list of jobs with companies that are actively working to preserve, save, and improve the environment: https://climatebase.org/jobs
- A community of companies that operate on the principles of autonomy, balance, flexibility, and transparency. https://peoplefirstjobs.com/companies
- Clearing house of job boards featuring all/mostly remote opportunities:
- compiled by Ruby Rafaelina: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/16CzP_ZSE2SgFpjbgJ8gXcHaJvonynciU/htmlview?pru=AAABfzvT5xw*MTqiHyAgaph6SX6MdrBxAw#gid=774283095
- Job postings that come in through various online communities: https://fromcommunity.com/jobs
- FairyGodBoss: https://fairygodboss.com/
- Rise: https://app.joinrise.co/jobs?sort=desc
- Arc.dev remote dev job aggregator: https://arc.dev/
- Listing of jobs featuring fully remote, 4 day workweek jobs: https://4dayweek.io/remote-jobs
- Ethical tech job lists: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dFVoF6f9VU5pjaGhyyvQaBN0n6ae-iLCtlvsO1N2jhA/edit#gid=0
- The NonLinear Project’s curated remote-only job listings: https://nonlinearproject.com/
- List of Cle tech companies: https://github.com/mrfright/cleveland-tech
- List of jobs that hire without doing whiteboarding exercises: https://github.com/poteto/hiring-without-whiteboards
- “who is hiring engineers and EMs” from blog.pragmaticengineer.com: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SMKjAgYxG1iAi_G4E3DJik17-EkO8QiTo6obeZCiBAQ/edit?usp=sharing
- List of infosec jobs: https://hpfjobs.com/jobs-list. Many roles are remote all require SECRET clearance, sponsorship available
- Jobs (many security-focused) from the Cabal Hacker Collective: https://jobs.cabal.cx/
- BHired has a database of both remote and local jobs: https://recruiterflow.com/db_31d8a959f814396a88dd43bbee3b84e7/jobs#menu
- Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com/salary-guide
- US Bureau of Labor Statistics: https://www.bls.gov/ooh/
- Salary.com: https://www.salary.com/research/salary
- Levels.fyi: https://www.levels.fyi/
Get-Your-Job resources (interview and skill building)
- North Coast Job Seeker’s Group: https://www.northcoastjobseekers.org/
- The Collab Lab: https://the-collab-lab.codes/