If you’re not sure what this job list is all about, check out my handy “About the Weekly Job Listing post” explainer. You can also use this form to manage your subscription to this email, a weekly blog summary, and more.
What’s in here:
New job postings appear first, and a list of job hunting resources (online jobhunting sites, salary lists, etc) can be found at the end.
WEEKLY LISTING OF NEW JOBS
DexCare | 2 more Sr. SREs | 140-175k+ base 15% bonus | No Sponsorship – US Remote
DexCare is based out of Seattle, but we also have employees across the US, and we’re growing super quickly. Best way to think about what we build/you’d be supporting, we do “supply chain” optimization for the healthcare system, allowing more patients to access care, and reducing the load across the provider network. It’s like OpenTable but for healthcare!
The biggest things we’re looking for with these openings are Kubernetes SMEs to close a knowledge gap on the team, along with strong troubleshooting skills and lower level systems design expertise.
:money_mouth_face: Base salary of $140-175k+ depending on background and experience (there is flexibility for a perfect fit candidate)
:moneybag: Eligible for a 15% bonus
:heart: Company HQ is in Seattle, but open to fully remote
:palm_tree: Unlimited PTO
:baby: 12 weeks of paid Parental leave (both parents)
:female-doctor: 90 or 100% employer paid insurance premiums depending on which plan you select
:chart_with_upwards_trend: Front-loaded equity
Quickest way to proceed is to apply at the link below, or you can message me on here
Details on over 100 remote jobs for 8/19 can be found here:
Head of Product Marketing, Network APIs at Vonage
Director of Events at Vonage
Kaiko is looking for a Senior Storage & Compute Platform Engineer to join our rag-tag band :drum_with_drumsticks: of healthcare data rebels :hospital:! As part of our :golf: mission to revolutionize cancer research and treatment through AI, we’re :building_construction: building best-in-class data and compute platforms.
We need someone with Kubernetes kung-fu :martial_arts_uniform: to help us optimize our terraformed datacenter-in-the-cloud. Experience scaling storage workloads across :cyclone: regions and cloud providers is a must. Bonus points for experience :dna: taming machine learning models at petabyte scale.
Want to help :stethoscope: doctors diagnose cancer sooner by training neural networks on healthcare’s biggest datasets? We’ve got cutting-edge projects that will push your technical skills to light speed :dizzy:. Plus the chance to directly impact patient care.
If you’re ready to take your cloud skills to the next level fighting healthcare’s Sith Lords :mechanical_arm: – Apply now :point_right: Senior Platform Engineer – Storage & Compute
Modus Create is looking for Senior DevOps and DevSecOps Engineers, most of the roles are 100% remote, you can find more details in each link, salary ranges start at $45 US dollars per hour.
DevOps Engineer (AWS, PowerCurve)
Site Reliability Engineer
DevOps Engineer (AWS)
DevSecOps Engineer (AWS, Python)
I am looking for a front-end male developer to help me on a project.
This is a remote part-time position that may grow based on project requirements.
Angular 11 / TypeScript (a must)
please send a resume or some project code
845-499-5906 (Israel time)
Manager, Developer Relations at Striim, Inc.
Peter Bücker (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAACT93VMBxuiTHaWnvugFRgg92rgR_ia276Q) & Fábio Matavelli (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ACoAAAEsF3kBk8R8NtN_dfnLJIt0-9qq-0lcIIU) are looking for two experienced Platform Engineers who have a real passion for managing and scaling true bare metal systems to join their team!
With a keen understanding of server hardware, the ideal candidate will have navigated the intricacies of firmware updates, and be proficient in automating server provisioning. They’ll be comfortable at the intersection of hardware and software, which will enable Form3’s platform to run seamlessly atop a layered infrastructure.
If this sounds like you, and you’re excited by the idea of being a key member of Form3’s (https://www.linkedin.com/company/form3-financial-cloud/) business critical Bare Metal team, drop me a message or apply here:
Good day everyone! Modus Create is looking for Senior DevOps and DevSecOps Engineers, most of the roles are 100% remote, you can find more details in each link, salary ranges start at $45 US dollars per hour.
DevOps Engineer (AWS, PowerCurve)
Site Reliability Engineer
DevOps Engineer (AWS)
DevSecOps Engineer (AWS, Python)
Details on the following jobs can be found here:
Senior Android Developer, Libro.fm Audiobooks, Remote US and UK, $160k – $180k USD (100k – 115k GBP): 5-8 years
Founding Engineer, Trelent, Remote – North America, $100k-$130k base + 0.5% – 2% options
Product Design Director, TRAILS to Wellness, Remote – Anywhere, $117,000 – $130,000 annually
System Administrator, Dumbarton Oaks, Washington, DC, Grade 57-Based on experience
Details on over 100 remote jobs for 8/23 can be found here:
Intel is looking for a content manager. role is remote (US preferred), small but high-functioning and supportive team.
Developer Advocate at Northflank
I am hiring for Developer Advocates to build out a team to bring Cody (cody.dev) to developers all over the world!
If you’d like to apply: https://boards.greenhouse.io/sourcegraph91/jobs/4935833004?t=c685479c4us
I’m looking for a senior developer or architect to help my org build something new @Oracle
Req’d: Expertise in Java & DX/UX. Looking for folks who understand how to work on big vision + drive execution. Pls be prepared to demonstrate.
Ping me direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
Developer Evangelist at Last9
Community Engagement Program Manager at Square
Shopify is looking for a social lead for our developer communities! https://www.shopify.com/careers/social-lead–developer_cb78a115-f5d3-495a-a224-1ff21bf983db
Looking to hire an experienced dotnet developer with extensive knowledge in unit testing as a consultant to help our team get started with unit testing. Specifically, unit tests for services and dependencies that use entity framework to get data from the database.
We are a large company, with a well-established development team, with years of experience, and have built and deployed an enterprise-grade system.
The individual will help and guide us in implementing the best solution for our codebase and coding styles, along with the recommended frameworks and tools needed for effective and efficient unit testing.
Hourly rate, open to negotiation
Dropbox Integration Project: Web Scraping and Storage using Node.js and Serverless Framework (remote)
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Node.js developer to complete a project involving the integration of Dropbox with a web scraping application.
The primary objective of this project is to develop a solution that automates the process of scraping documents from a website and securely storing them in Dropbox.
The project is already underway and is built using the Serverless Framework with AWS Lambda and MySQL.
- Implement web scraping functionality using Node.js to extract documents from the specified website.
- Utilize the Serverless Framework to create AWS Lambda functions for processing and storing scraped data.
- Develop robust error handling and data validation processes to ensure data integrity.
- Integrate MySQL as a backend database for storing metadata and relevant information.
- Proficiency in Node.js programming with a deep understanding of single-threaded concepts.
- Proven experience with web scraping techniques and tools.
- Strong experience with the Serverless Framework and AWS Lambda.
hourly rate $60-$80/hr
Details on over 100 remote jobs for 8/24 can be found here:
Good morning all, my company is hiring a technical project manager adjacent role. Really wonderful work culture and people and a good opportunity to join a growing business:
👻Remote job alert x2👻
I’m thrilled to be working directly with a Head of Security and a Founder at two well-funded startups ($20million+ and $60million+) to make two key hires!
👻Staff Security Researcher –
Research-driven, uncovering new attacks, developing + implementing new processes to identify + track threats – work through large datasets, malware signals, interesting attacks – IC to start then can Tech Lead.
👻Senior DevSecOps Engineer –
Scalability-driven, monitoring, extending, and hardening production + development infrastructure, improving systems, AWS, GCP, Azure, Terraform, CI/CD, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes + security experience.
Will be making both hires in September by EOM, both roles are remote and direct-hire + permanent, I don’t work contracts! Please share, referrals are welcomed and paid for, nudge me ASAP, let’s get to work
Details on over 100 remote jobs for 8/25 can be found here:
Sr. Developer Advocate – Hacker News at Doppler
Job Listing Resources:
- Diversify Tech: https://www.diversifytech.co/job-board/
- Black Tech Pipeline: https://blacktechpipeline.com/jobs
- Possibly the best job board on the internet. But certainly the snarkiest. https://jobs.lastweekinaws.com/
- A list of jobs with companies that are actively working to preserve, save, and improve the environment: https://climatebase.org/jobs
- A community of companies that operate on the principles of autonomy, balance, flexibility, and transparency. https://peoplefirstjobs.com/companies
- Clearing house of job boards featuring all/mostly remote opportunities:
- compiled by Ruby Rafaelina: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/16CzP_ZSE2SgFpjbgJ8gXcHaJvonynciU/htmlview?pru=AAABfzvT5xw*MTqiHyAgaph6SX6MdrBxAw#gid=774283095
- Job postings that come in through various online communities: https://fromcommunity.com/jobs
- FairyGodBoss: https://fairygodboss.com/
- Rise: https://app.joinrise.co/jobs?sort=desc
- Arc.dev remote dev job aggregator: https://arc.dev/
- Listing of jobs featuring fully remote, 4 day workweek jobs: https://4dayweek.io/remote-jobs
- Ethical tech job lists: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dFVoF6f9VU5pjaGhyyvQaBN0n6ae-iLCtlvsO1N2jhA/edit#gid=0
- The NonLinear Project’s curated remote-only job listings: https://nonlinearproject.com/
- List of Cle tech companies: https://github.com/mrfright/cleveland-tech
- List of jobs that hire without doing whiteboarding exercises: https://github.com/poteto/hiring-without-whiteboards
- “who is hiring engineers and EMs” from blog.pragmaticengineer.com: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SMKjAgYxG1iAi_G4E3DJik17-EkO8QiTo6obeZCiBAQ/edit?usp=sharing
- List of infosec jobs: https://hpfjobs.com/jobs-list. Many roles are remote all require SECRET clearance, sponsorship available
- Jobs (many security-focused) from the Cabal Hacker Collective: https://jobs.cabal.cx/
- BHired has a database of both remote and local jobs: https://recruiterflow.com/db_31d8a959f814396a88dd43bbee3b84e7/jobs#menu
- Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com/salary-guide
- US Bureau of Labor Statistics: https://www.bls.gov/ooh/
- Salary.com: https://www.salary.com/research/salary
- Levels.fyi: https://www.levels.fyi/
Get-Your-Job resources (interview and skill building)
- North Coast Job Seeker’s Group: https://www.northcoastjobseekers.org/
- The Collab Lab: https://the-collab-lab.codes/