If you’re not sure what this job list is all about, check out my handy “About the Weekly Job Listing post” explainer. You can also use this form to manage your subscription to this email, a weekly blog summary, and more.
What’s in here:
First you’ll find a list of job hunting resources, and after that is the weekly job listings.
Job Listing Resources:
- Diversify Tech: https://www.diversifytech.co/job-board/
- Black Tech Pipeline: https://blacktechpipeline.com/jobs
- Remote jobs from CandiBots can be found using this link: https://candibots.com/jobs/?job_title=remote
- Remote job list (and email sign-up): https://nocommute.substack.com/
- Remote jobs from https://www.remoterocketship.com/
- Looking for a cloud job specifically? Corey Quinn has you covered: https://jobs.lastweekinaws.com/
- Raytheon has ~2000 remote jobs across the spectrum of IT: https://careers.rtx.com/global/en/search-results?keywords=remote
- Job postings that come in through various online communities: https://fromcommunity.com/jobs
- TABGeeks: https://www.tabgeeks.com/tabgeeks-blog/jobs
- FairyGodBoss: https://fairygodboss.com/
- Rise: https://app.joinrise.co/jobs?sort=desc
- Arc.dev remote dev job aggregator: https://arc.dev/
- Listing of jobs featuring fully remote, 4 day workweek jobs: https://4dayweek.io/remote-jobs
- Ethical tech job lists: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dFVoF6f9VU5pjaGhyyvQaBN0n6ae-iLCtlvsO1N2jhA/edit#gid=0
- The NonLinear Project’s curated remote-only job listings: https://nonlinearproject.com/
- List of Cle tech companies: https://github.com/mrfright/cleveland-tech
- List of jobs that hire without doing whiteboarding exercises: https://github.com/poteto/hiring-without-whiteboards
- List of remote jobs compiled by Ruby Rafaelina: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/16CzP_ZSE2SgFpjbgJ8gXcHaJvonynciU/htmlview?pru=AAABfzvT5xw*MTqiHyAgaph6SX6MdrBxAw#gid=774283095
- “who is hiring engineers and EMs” from blog.pragmaticengineer.com: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SMKjAgYxG1iAi_G4E3DJik17-EkO8QiTo6obeZCiBAQ/edit?usp=sharing
- List of infosec jobs: https://hpfjobs.com/jobs-list. Many roles are remote all require SECRET clearance, sponsorship available
- BHired has a database of both remote and local jobs: https://recruiterflow.com/db_31d8a959f814396a88dd43bbee3b84e7/jobs#menu
Other (non-vetted) job resources
Get-Your-Job resources (interview and skill building)
- North Coast Job Seeker’s Group: https://www.northcoastjobseekers.org/
- The Collab Lab: https://the-collab-lab.codes/
- Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com/salary-guide
- US Bureau of Labor Statistics: https://www.bls.gov/ooh/
- Salary.com: https://www.salary.com/research/salary
- Levels.fyi: https://www.levels.fyi/
Tech Training and Job Skills
WEEKLY LISTING OF NEW JOBS
Details on over 100 remote jobs for 3/18 can be found here:
Everykey has two open software engineering roles! https://everykey.com/careers
Software Engineer – C# or Java
Looking to hire asap multiple trained BA’s who’ve worked on custom projects… email me at email@example.com
Company is based in Monsey, but remote is OK.
• Understand complex business processes and workflows and translate them into designs and development requirements.
• Create diagrams, charts and workflows as needed to support development requirements.
• Work with end users and stakeholders to identify business requirements and solutions.
• Translate business requirements into system solutions and help develop systems and processes that benefit the end users.
• Document QA acceptance criteria.
• Perform basic QA.
• The ability to learn new systems and products. You have a natural curiosity for how technology works.
• Creative. The ability to create powerful solutions for complex issues.
• Resourceful. When issues arise, you know where to go to find the answer.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, for interacting with both technical and non-technical people.
• Very detail oriented.
• Ability to quickly learn and apply knowledge.
• Must be experienced with Figma.
• Experience in the HR space a plus.
Brooklyn NY, Lakewood NJ or Remote
Company seeking a full stack software developer to join their team who will be responsible for collaborating in the development lifecycle. This includes requirements gathering, software architecture, development and deployment. Excellent team working skills and a commitment to collaborate in problem-solving, sophisticated design and quality workmanship are essential.
Develop complete functionality of features and projects based on user needs and requests.
Develop, test and maintain robust, scalable software.
Collaborate with management and customers to identify and understand end-user requirements and specifications.
Troubleshoot, debug, maintain and improve existing software.
Conduct research as necessary to follow best practices while accomplishing tasks.
Involvement in the deployment of the application to end users.
Develop technical documentation to be used for knowledge sharing and training.
2+ years of experience in software development
Able to easily switch between multiple projects going on simultaneously
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal ramp-up time to new projects and new technologies.
Ability to take on new development tasks confidently with little direction from management.
Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team.
Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
Self-motivated and eager to learn Programming Skills
Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle.
Proficiency in popular coding languages including C#, JS, HTML and CSS
Familiarity with the .NET framework • Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
Ability to write clean, readable, modular code.
Knowledge of Dynamics 365 and power platform are a plus
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details on over 100 remote jobs can be found here:
Details on the following jobs can be found here:
Hudson River Trading (HRT) researches and develops automated trading algorithms using advanced mathematical techniques. They’ve built one of the world’s most sophisticated computing environments, and their researchers are at the forefront of innovation in the world of algorithmic trading.
Join the team!🤑
Low Level Software Engineer (C++) | London, UK
FPGA/ASIC Verification Engineer | Austin, TX
Algo Developer – On Campus Recruiting 2023 | New York, NY
Check out more about HRT and other companies hiring on the Black Tech Pipeline job board here: https://blacktechpipeline.com/
Details on the following jobs can be found here:
Mobile Developer, Planning Center, Remote - Carlsbad, CA (anywhere), $142,000 - $183,000 Senior UI/UX Developer, Type/Code, Hybrid Brooklyn or Full Remote, $120000 - $165000 Vice President of Engineering, Code for America, Remote- United States, $172,975 - $211,750 Product Designer, Murmuration, Remote - USA, $100,000 - $125,000 Research Associate, Vote Rev, Los Angeles & New York, 60,000-66,000 Annually, Open to entry-level folks! Apply by Friday, March 24th. Junior Data Visualization Engineer, REAL Strategies, Remote - USA, $65,000 - $75,000 based on experience Head of Engineering, CU Collaborate, LLC, 160,000-200,000
Details for over 100 remote jobs for 3/22 can be found here:
Herrmann is looking for a UX designer:
Details on over 100 remote jobs for 3/23 can be found here:
Research Associate at Vote Rev
💼 Entry-Level (no industry experience)
🌏 Los Angeles & New York
💰 60,000-66,000 Annually
⏰ Apply by March 24th
Engineering Manager at Gametime
🌏 Remote- Anywhere
Vice President of Engineering at Code for America
🌏 Remote in the United States
💰 $172,975 – $211,750
👩💻Software Development Team Lead
Software Company seeking talented and driven Software Development Team Lead to guide dev team, provide technical mentorship, identify areas of growth, collaborate with other teams, and manage software projects from start to finish. Minimum of five years experience in software development and prior experience in technical leadership required. Salary starting at $150k/yr. Resumes can be sent to email@example.com.
My company is hiring application development SMEs! Location: Remote, US. Maryland based.
DM with questions/for referral.
Software Development Team Lead
Software Company seeking talented and driven Software Development Team Lead to guide female dev team, provide technical mentorship, identify areas of growth, collaborate with other teams, and manage software projects from start to finish. Minimum of five years experience in software development and prior experience in technical leadership required. Salary starting at $150k/yr.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
details on over 100 remote jobs for 3/24 can be found here: