If you’re not sure what this job list is all about, check out my handy “About the Weekly Job Listing post” explainer. You can also use this form to manage your subscription to this email, a weekly blog summary, and more.
What’s in here:
First you’ll find a list of job hunting resources, and after that is the weekly job listings.
Job Listing Resources:
- Diversify Tech: https://www.diversifytech.co/job-board/
- Black Tech Pipeline: https://blacktechpipeline.com/jobs
- Possibly the best job board on the internet. But certainly the snarkiest. https://jobs.lastweekinaws.com/
- Remote jobs from CandiBots can be found using this link: https://candibots.com/jobs/?job_title=remote
- Remote job list (and email sign-up): https://nocommute.substack.com/
- Remote jobs from https://www.remoterocketship.com/
- Looking for a cloud job specifically? Corey Quinn has you covered: https://jobs.lastweekinaws.com/
- Raytheon has ~2000 remote jobs across the spectrum of IT: https://careers.rtx.com/global/en/search-results?keywords=remote
- Job postings that come in through various online communities: https://fromcommunity.com/jobs
- TABGeeks: https://www.tabgeeks.com/tabgeeks-blog/jobs
- FairyGodBoss: https://fairygodboss.com/
- Rise: https://app.joinrise.co/jobs?sort=desc
- Arc.dev remote dev job aggregator: https://arc.dev/
- Listing of jobs featuring fully remote, 4 day workweek jobs: https://4dayweek.io/remote-jobs
- Ethical tech job lists: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dFVoF6f9VU5pjaGhyyvQaBN0n6ae-iLCtlvsO1N2jhA/edit#gid=0
- The NonLinear Project’s curated remote-only job listings: https://nonlinearproject.com/
- List of Cle tech companies: https://github.com/mrfright/cleveland-tech
- List of jobs that hire without doing whiteboarding exercises: https://github.com/poteto/hiring-without-whiteboards
- List of remote jobs compiled by Ruby Rafaelina: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/16CzP_ZSE2SgFpjbgJ8gXcHaJvonynciU/htmlview?pru=AAABfzvT5xw*MTqiHyAgaph6SX6MdrBxAw#gid=774283095
- “who is hiring engineers and EMs” from blog.pragmaticengineer.com: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SMKjAgYxG1iAi_G4E3DJik17-EkO8QiTo6obeZCiBAQ/edit?usp=sharing
- List of infosec jobs: https://hpfjobs.com/jobs-list. Many roles are remote all require SECRET clearance, sponsorship available
- BHired has a database of both remote and local jobs: https://recruiterflow.com/db_31d8a959f814396a88dd43bbee3b84e7/jobs#menu
Other (non-vetted) job resources
Get-Your-Job resources (interview and skill building)
- North Coast Job Seeker’s Group: https://www.northcoastjobseekers.org/
- The Collab Lab: https://the-collab-lab.codes/
- Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com/salary-guide
- US Bureau of Labor Statistics: https://www.bls.gov/ooh/
- Salary.com: https://www.salary.com/research/salary
- Levels.fyi: https://www.levels.fyi/
Tech Training and Job Skills
WEEKLY LISTING OF NEW JOBS
Account Executive (Sponsorship Sales)
Anywhere Remote only
Last Week in AWS is looking for an Account Executive to handle sponsorship sales for our media publications. You’ll be representing a creator, Corey Quinn, and working with companies to build sponsorship packages in our publications that help meet their campaign goals. Our media publications are in a deep niche (AWS / cloud computing) and are creator-driven; they are not your typical journalism or mass-market content. Our sponsors are primarily in the developer tools, cloud/infrastructure, and cyber security spaces.
Own the full sales cycle, from prospect to renewal, with companies ranging from seed stage to post-IPO
Upselling and renewing business within existing partnerships.
Be the liaison / agent for the creator (Corey). You’ll be representing Corey to our sponsors, so you are both pitching his publications to sponsors while also protecting his time and energy.
Grow and maintain our relationships with our sponsors. They’re awesome. You’ll love them.
Prospect for new sponsors through creating, running, and iterating on outbound campaigns using whatever prospecting methods/tools you like. While we have lots of existing relationships, we’ve barely scratched the surface with our potential customers!
Collaborate with our marketing folks to iterate on messaging and sales collateral.
Collaborate with Corey and our media operations staff to ensure we’re delivering the best sponsor and reader experience we can.
Maintain customer and sales records in Salesforce and our sponsorship scheduling tool
Assist in improving our sales process and publications
I’m looking for a UI/UX designer for my app. Looking for 2 pages to be designed. Willing to pay only around 20$ per page.
Assured | Remote – US Only
If you’re interested in changing the way archaic processes work through technology, you might’ve just found your spot.
Codebase is currently Node, React, TypeScript, Python, Docker, PostgreSQL, GraphQL & more. We’re doing some intriguing stuff with ML as well. Everyone here is tech agnostic though, so come on with your bad self. There’s no shortage of complex problems to sink your teeth into & a lot of 0-1 build.
:link: Links to JD’s:
-Staff Frontend Engineers
-Staff Fullstack Engineers
-Staff Backend Engineers
$180K – $220K + equity + benefits
Shoot me an email or apply at the links above if you want to know more. email@example.com
GitHub is hiring a Staff Software Engineer (remote) to work on Copilot vim/neovim extensions: https://boards.greenhouse.io/github/jobs/4960308
Flexjet is hiring as well. For those who do not know the company we are essentially a private airline, working exclusively with private jets. Below are the IT related jobs but there are some in other areas as we are still growing as a company
My team is looking for an SRE (remote).
My former employer is also hiring. I loved the environment and they are a great group of people. https://www.callibrity.com/careers
SeatGeek is hiring engineering, PM, design, CX, etc. https://seatgeek.com/jobs
CompanyCam is freshly looking for Backend and Mobile Engineers, as well as a QA Engineer. Fully remote, pays well, lots of autonomy, good product in a stable market. I genuinely enjoy working here, hmu with any questions! https://companycam.com/team#join-our-team
Product Manager Position at Gearsupply.
I don’t have details for Salary.
This Position can be FT remote/hybrid or freelance.
Please reach out to Andrea@gearsupply.com for more info about the position.
I would be happy to talk about the company. You can DM me for that.
Job Description: Product Owner for Gearsupply.com (WordPress/WooCommerce)
Gearsupply.com is an exciting new e-commerce marketplace for the live events industry. We are looking for a Product Owner who will play a critical role in the success of our platform. You will lead the technical operations for the application and translate business needs into actionable development objectives for the development team. While our team is still growing, you will also play a critical role in not just defining the direction of the technical team, but assisting in development as well. As the Product Owner, you will have a deep understanding of project management tools such as JIRA and be able to prioritize development efforts effectively.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and deploy high-quality WooCommerce and WordPress plugins and features that meet business needs.
Lead technical teams, working closely with front-end and back-end developers to ensure that the platform is scalable, reliable, and performant.
Translate business requirements into technical objectives, using tools such as JIRA to manage the development process and ensure that deadlines are met.
Build and maintain API connections for payment processing and inventory management, using tools such as Stripe and WooCommerce APIs.
Monitor the platform’s performance and identify areas for improvement, working closely with the technical teams to implement solutions.
Develop with a user-oriented development style, prioritizing user experience and customer satisfaction.
Be documentation-oriented and have experience writing user stories and project definitions.
Strong knowledge of WooCommerce and WordPress development, including experience building custom plugins and themes.
3+ years of project management experience
Experience using project management tools such as JIRA
Experience building API connections, particularly in payment processing and inventory management.
Strong skills in PHP, JS, HTML.
UX-oriented development style
Familiarity with payment gateways and payment processing systems, including bank transfer and ACH systems
Ibotta is hiring for our Android team. We’re a remote first organization with employee’s in over 40 states. The team leverages Kotlin and Jetpack/ Compose. Salary range included in the description DM for team and company details. https://ibotta.ruutly.com/job/JOB_POSTING-3-1981
Senior Software Engineer w/ Angular expertise – 100% Remote!
Interested in the stocks & software? I got a gig for you; (actually 2-3 openings within the same group)!
You will be building out a Fintech SaaS product. Greenfield development!!
Tech/experience required: Angular 10+, Typescript, Nodejs or .Net back-end, AWS or Azure, Serverless Architecture
12+ month W2 Contract
Left Brain Sports is hiring a full-stack Python developer to help build our sports-related websites. We’re based on Flask and are a small but growing remote-first company. Here is the job posting: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3422172639 If you’re interested, submit this questionnaire to start the interview process: https://forms.gle/D43DmBT7GNgLghWt6
Details on the following jobs can be found here:
Senior Software Engineer, Exygy, Remote – anywhere, $100,000 – $125,000
Software Engineer, ZestyAI, Remote – Canada, $120,000 to $135,000 CAD
Senior Data Scientist – Computer Vision, ZestyAI, Remote – Canada, $125,000 to $150,000 CAD
Senior Data Engineer, Amino, Remote, $160,000 to $180,000
Fullstack Engineer, Amino, Remote, $153,000 to $180,000
Database Engineer, PGX, Inc., Remote – US Only, 85,000 – 133,000 (based on 25 hours per week)
Business Analyst, NYC School Bus Umbrella Services, Inc, Brooklyn, NY, $65,000-75,000, Open to entry-level folks!
Technical Program Manager: Biocultural Monitoring, Conservation Metrics, Remote–US
Director of Technology Services, University of Toronto, Canada, $94,278 – $157,131
Technical Program Manager: Biocultural Monitoring, Conservation Metrics, Remote–US
Details on over 100 remote jobs for 4/5 can be found here: