If you’re not sure what this job list is all about, check out my handy “About the Weekly Job Listing post” explainer. You can also use this form to manage your subscription to this email, a weekly blog summary, and more.
What’s in here:
I’ve moved things around. Starting this week, you’ll find the new job postings first, and the job hunting resources at the end.
WEEKLY LISTING OF NEW JOBS
Details on over 100 remote jobs for 5/13 can be found here:
Portnox will be hiring a couple of onboarding engineers. They need to know networking (the two guys in the role now are CCIEs) and either know or can learn a little Azure AD and x.509 certificates. The job will be to set up new customers and also help with pre-sales POCs.
We want want in Ireland and the other in the US. Austin is ideal but we will hire elsewhere. The job itself is remote.
If interested, contact Denny@portnox.com
Developer Relations Engineer
We are seeking an experienced Developer Relations Engineer to join our team and play a pivotal role in empowering our developer community. In this position, you will create and deliver engaging educational content, including tutorials, conference talks, workshops, YouTube videos, and Twitch streams. With your technical expertise, you’ll help developers understand our technology and learn how to build on Polkadot. Join us at Parity Technologies to drive our long-term vision of powering a decentralized, interconnected future through the Polkadot ecosystem.
CTO Position – Brooklyn, NY
A growing Brooklyn based healthcare continuum is looking for a Chief Technology Officer to join its team. The CTO will be responsible to develop and maintain technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure allignment with its business goals.
Leadership qualities a must, and previous management experience strongly preferred. 2+ years in a senior level technology role required.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. #python Developer
REMOTE-$68/hr w2 with benefits/401k/paid holidays
• App dev experience with Python and web APIs
• Experience with Docker, podman, or other similar container technologies
• Comfortable with git and a git based host system, GitHub or similar
• Experience working in environments that leverage CICD
• Experience with Artifactory or a similar artifact management tool
Details on over 100 remote jobs for 5/16 can be found here:
Details on the following jobs can be found here:
Isovalent is hiring🌍
Isovalent builds open source software and enterprise solutions solving networking, security, and observability needs for modern cloud native infrastructure.
Join the team!💰
Head of Finance | Remote
Director/Manager of Cloud Alliances | Remote
Sr. Solution Architect | Remote
Customer Reliability Engineer | Remote
Technical Marketing Engineer, Security | Remote
Enterprise Account Executive | Remote
Senior Sales Engineer | Remote
Details on the following jobs can be found here:
Senior Software Engineer, Illustrative Mathematics, Remote – Anywhere (US Citizen Only), 140,000-170,000
Lead Xamarin / C# / Android Engineer, GMV, Remote – US, 225,000 – 250,000
Partner Engineer, 3Box Labs, Remote – United States, $140-$175K
Senior Web3 Developer Advocate, 3Box Labs, Remote – US, $120-$160K
Cloud Data Engineer, Green River, 100,000-130,000
Hardware R﹠D Engineer, GMV, Los Angeles or Houston, 150,000 – 200,000
Details on over 100 remote jobs for 5/17 can be found here:
Wastebits is seeking a Senior Software Engineer (Angular & Rails)
We are seeking a dedicated and motivated Senior-Level Software Engineer with a strong background in Angular (or other front-end frameworks) and Rails to join our team. This remote position allows you to work from anywhere and collaborate with our diverse team members. If you are passionate about the environment, technology, and software development, we encourage you to apply.
Details on over 100 remote jobs for 5/18 can be found here:
Director of Development at chorus.cloud
We are seeking a Director of Software Development to join our talented team and lead the development of our cutting-edge web-based system and mobile app. The ideal candidate will have a
strong background in software development, excellent people skills, and a passion for innovation. With this role, one will harness their expertise to drive progress, inspire our team, and create a lasting impact. This is a great opportunity to empower people and be a great leader.
If you are an experienced Director of Software Development with exceptional people skills and a track record of delivering high-quality software products, we encourage you to apply. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Details on over 100 remote jobs for 5/19 can be found here:
We are looking for a C# and MS SQL developer. Responsible for building and maintaining C# REST API’s.
Primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these API’s, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# REST API’s
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient in C#
- Experience with .NET Core, MVC and REST API
- Expertise with Microsoft SQL Server including coding complex stored procedures / functions
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding and of code versioning tools (GIT)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Remote (Israel)
Microsoft SQL Server: 8 years (Required)
C#: 8 years (Required)
.NET Core REST API: 5 years (Required)
To apply, please send your resume to Jobs@geniuseducation.com.
Senior-level proficiency in React.js, HTML5, and CSS3.
2-3 years of hands-on experience in designing and implementing RESTful web services.
Demonstrated expertise in software engineering principles and design patterns.
Solid understanding of UI and UX design principles, including wireframes and related concepts.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and develop user interfaces that meet project requirements.
Implement robust and scalable React.js components and features.
Ensure code quality, performance, and maintainability by following best practices.
Conduct thorough testing and debugging to identify and fix issues promptly.
Collaborate with UI/UX designers to ensure seamless integration of design elements.
Stay updated with industry trends and advancements in front-end technologies.
The candidate can choose to work either in-house (Lakewood, NJ) or remotely, as long as they can adhere to the same 9-5 EST schedule. firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Security Engineer, Application Security
As a Senior Security Engineer, you will collaborate closely with fellow Security team members as well as with cross-functional partners within Engineering and Product. Your primary objective will be to safeguard classified information by thoroughly assessing and examining Oscar’s applications and infrastructure. In addition, you will be responsible for presenting identified risks and providing guidance on best practices to prevent future vulnerabilities.
Job Listing Resources:
- Diversify Tech: https://www.diversifytech.co/job-board/
- Black Tech Pipeline: https://blacktechpipeline.com/jobs
- Possibly the best job board on the internet. But certainly the snarkiest. https://jobs.lastweekinaws.com/
- A list of companies (and their job listings)
A community of companies that operate on the principles of autonomy, balance, flexibility, and transparency. https://peoplefirstjobs.com/companies
- Remote jobs from CandiBots can be found using this link: https://candibots.com/jobs/?job_title=remote
- Remote job list (and email sign-up): https://nocommute.substack.com/
- Remote jobs from https://www.remoterocketship.com/
- Looking for a cloud job specifically? Corey Quinn has you covered: https://jobs.lastweekinaws.com/
- Raytheon has ~2000 remote jobs across the spectrum of IT: https://careers.rtx.com/global/en/search-results?keywords=remote
- Job postings that come in through various online communities: https://fromcommunity.com/jobs
- TABGeeks: https://www.tabgeeks.com/tabgeeks-blog/jobs
- FairyGodBoss: https://fairygodboss.com/
- Rise: https://app.joinrise.co/jobs?sort=desc
- Arc.dev remote dev job aggregator: https://arc.dev/
- Listing of jobs featuring fully remote, 4 day workweek jobs: https://4dayweek.io/remote-jobs
- Ethical tech job lists: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dFVoF6f9VU5pjaGhyyvQaBN0n6ae-iLCtlvsO1N2jhA/edit#gid=0
- The NonLinear Project’s curated remote-only job listings: https://nonlinearproject.com/
- List of Cle tech companies: https://github.com/mrfright/cleveland-tech
- List of jobs that hire without doing whiteboarding exercises: https://github.com/poteto/hiring-without-whiteboards
- List of remote jobs compiled by Ruby Rafaelina: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/16CzP_ZSE2SgFpjbgJ8gXcHaJvonynciU/htmlview?pru=AAABfzvT5xw*MTqiHyAgaph6SX6MdrBxAw#gid=774283095
- “who is hiring engineers and EMs” from blog.pragmaticengineer.com: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SMKjAgYxG1iAi_G4E3DJik17-EkO8QiTo6obeZCiBAQ/edit?usp=sharing
- List of infosec jobs: https://hpfjobs.com/jobs-list. Many roles are remote all require SECRET clearance, sponsorship available
- BHired has a database of both remote and local jobs: https://recruiterflow.com/db_31d8a959f814396a88dd43bbee3b84e7/jobs#menu
Other (non-vetted) job resources
Get-Your-Job resources (interview and skill building)
- North Coast Job Seeker’s Group: https://www.northcoastjobseekers.org/
- The Collab Lab: https://the-collab-lab.codes/
- Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com/salary-guide
- US Bureau of Labor Statistics: https://www.bls.gov/ooh/
- Salary.com: https://www.salary.com/research/salary
- Levels.fyi: https://www.levels.fyi/