If you’re not sure what this job list is all about, check out my handy “About the Weekly Job Listing post” explainer. You can also use this form to manage your subscription to this email, a weekly blog summary, and more.
What’s in here:
New job postings appear first, and a list of job hunting resources (online jobhunting sites, salary lists, etc) can be found at the end.
WEEKLY LISTING OF NEW JOBS
Details on over 100 remote jobs for 7/22 can be found here:
Reporter, Tech Brew
Newsletter Editor, Morning Brew
Lead Data & Analytics Engineer
Responsible for developing and maintaining robust backend systems that support our payroll processing software. Your expertise in C#, .NET, SQL, and backend development will be crucial in creating efficient, secure, and scalable solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled professional with 2-3 years of experience to contribute to a fast-paced and growing company.
CLEVNET, the library consortium of 47 public libraries in northern Ohio, is looking for a Solutions Architect; maintaining hardware and software (MS Active Directory, Azure) – Position is fully remote – https://ess.cpl.org/ess/EmploymentOpportunities/JobDetail.aspx?req=599&sreq=1&form=STND&desc=SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT – (The position is with CLEVNET but you’ll work closely with Cleveland Public Library and other libraries,)
[Hiring] [Remote-US] [Full Time] [US]
Position: – Staff Software Engineer, Developer Experience
Salary:- $100K – $185K
Location:- Remote-US [US Based Candidates Only]
About The Role
We are looking for a Staff Software Engineer to join the MyFitnessPal Platform Engineering team. Our users rely on MyFitnessPal to power their health and fitness journeys every day. As a member of the MyFitnessPal Platform Engineering team, you’ll have the opportunity to positively impact those users with your expertise in the infrastructure tooling that drives operation and delivery of the MyFitnessPal ecosystem. In addition to technical expertise, you’ll find that your teammates value collaboration, mentorship, and inclusive environments.
Qualifications to be successful in this role:
7+ years of experience or relevant work experience
4+ years of experience with NodeJS, TypeScript or Go experience
Experience with developer platforms like Backstage is preferred
Experience with GitHub Actions and Kubernetes are a plus
Experience with a variety of API design patterns, such as REST & GraphQL
Experience with high volume messaging queues such as Kafka
Please consider applying even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications. Research shows you can still be considered for a position if you meet some of the requirements. At MyFitnessPal, we’re building a fitness product for everyone and believe our team should reflect that. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.
Full Time Employee Perks, Benefits, and Culture:
Remote equal philosophy enabling you to work from any state in which we have operations in the continental U.S.
Want to work in an office? We also have a physical office in Austin, TX
Annual, in-person company retreats to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities
Opportunities for team members to meet and connect in person for company paid lunches or working sessions
Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
Safe Harbor 401K program
Paid maternity and parental leave
Monthly Wellness Allowance to assist team members to focus on their own physical and mental wellbeing and select wellness initiatives of their own choice
Reward & recognition platform enabling peers to recognize and reward their peers for all the great work they do
Modern Virtual Learning and Development Library
DEI Committee dedicated to ongoing efforts to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace by setting actionable goals and evaluating progress
Diversity training for employees
A dynamic, motivating, and fun work environment
At this time, our company is not able to provide visa sponsorship and therefore can only consider candidates who are currently authorized to work in the United States.
Here are the job postings, please apply directly via the link, if you believe you are a great fit. Thank you! Click here to apply :– Staff Software Engineer, Developer Experience
Details on over 100 remote jobs for 7/27 can be found here:
Details on the following jobs can be found here:
- IT Infrastructure Administrator/Cloud Engineer at American Library Association Mid-Level United States
- Lead Software Engineer at Spectra Media Collective Mid-Level Remote-US 125,000-150,000
- Senior Director of Product, Safety Net at Code for America Senior-Level Remote in the United States 154,891 – 189,613
We are looking for a Developer Advocate with a strong background and community connections in the Python world.
This role is based in the US, with a strong preference for NYC and SF or around.
The role is a nice mix of dev advocacy and Python DX champion.
Vector Databases are in a very exciting space.
Experience with ML would help, but it is not strictly necessary.
DexCare is based out of Seattle, but we also have employees across the US, and we’re growing super quickly. Best way to think about what we build/you’d be supporting, we do “supply chain” optimization for the healthcare system, allowing more patients to access care, and reducing the load across the provider network. It’s like OpenTable but for healthcare!
The biggest things we’re looking for with this opening is a Kubernetes SME to close a knowledge gap on the team, along with strong troubleshooting skills and lower level systems design expertise.
:money_mouth_face: Base salary of $140-175k+ depending on background and experience (there is flexibility for a perfect fit candidate)
:moneybag: Eligible for a 15% bonus
:heart: Company HQ is in Seattle, but open to fully remote
:palm_tree: Unlimited PTO
:baby: 12 weeks of paid Parental leave (both parents)
:female-doctor: 90 or 100% employer paid insurance premiums depending on which plan you select
:chart_with_upwards_trend: Front-loaded equity
Quickest way to proceed is to apply at the link below, or you can message me on here
My company is hiring! We have a bunch of positions:
- Senior/Staff Site Reliability Engineer
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Senior/Staff Data Analyst
- Senior/Staff Data Scientist
- Developers, Developers, Developers!
- Account Execs
- and more!
Learn more and apply now at:
Details on over 100 remote jobs for 7/28 can be found here:
Job Listing Resources:
- Diversify Tech: https://www.diversifytech.co/job-board/
- Black Tech Pipeline: https://blacktechpipeline.com/jobs
- Possibly the best job board on the internet. But certainly the snarkiest. https://jobs.lastweekinaws.com/
- A list of jobs with companies that are actively working to preserve, save, and improve the environment: https://climatebase.org/jobs
- A community of companies that operate on the principles of autonomy, balance, flexibility, and transparency. https://peoplefirstjobs.com/companies
- Remote jobs from CandiBots can be found using this link: https://candibots.com/jobs/?job_title=remote
- Remote job list (and email sign-up): https://nocommute.substack.com/
- Remote jobs from https://www.remoterocketship.com/
- Looking for a cloud job specifically? Corey Quinn has you covered: https://jobs.lastweekinaws.com/
- Raytheon has ~2000 remote jobs across the spectrum of IT: https://careers.rtx.com/global/en/search-results?keywords=remote
- Job postings that come in through various online communities: https://fromcommunity.com/jobs
- TABGeeks: https://www.tabgeeks.com/tabgeeks-blog/jobs
- FairyGodBoss: https://fairygodboss.com/
- Rise: https://app.joinrise.co/jobs?sort=desc
- Arc.dev remote dev job aggregator: https://arc.dev/
- Listing of jobs featuring fully remote, 4 day workweek jobs: https://4dayweek.io/remote-jobs
- Ethical tech job lists: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dFVoF6f9VU5pjaGhyyvQaBN0n6ae-iLCtlvsO1N2jhA/edit#gid=0
- The NonLinear Project’s curated remote-only job listings: https://nonlinearproject.com/
- List of Cle tech companies: https://github.com/mrfright/cleveland-tech
- List of jobs that hire without doing whiteboarding exercises: https://github.com/poteto/hiring-without-whiteboards
- List of remote jobs compiled by Ruby Rafaelina: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/16CzP_ZSE2SgFpjbgJ8gXcHaJvonynciU/htmlview?pru=AAABfzvT5xw*MTqiHyAgaph6SX6MdrBxAw#gid=774283095
- “who is hiring engineers and EMs” from blog.pragmaticengineer.com: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SMKjAgYxG1iAi_G4E3DJik17-EkO8QiTo6obeZCiBAQ/edit?usp=sharing
- List of infosec jobs: https://hpfjobs.com/jobs-list. Many roles are remote all require SECRET clearance, sponsorship available
- BHired has a database of both remote and local jobs: https://recruiterflow.com/db_31d8a959f814396a88dd43bbee3b84e7/jobs#menu
Other (non-vetted) job resources
Get-Your-Job resources (interview and skill building)
- North Coast Job Seeker’s Group: https://www.northcoastjobseekers.org/
- The Collab Lab: https://the-collab-lab.codes/
- Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com/salary-guide
- US Bureau of Labor Statistics: https://www.bls.gov/ooh/
- Salary.com: https://www.salary.com/research/salary
- Levels.fyi: https://www.levels.fyi/