If you’re not sure what this job list is all about, check out my handy “About the Weekly Job Listing post” explainer. You can also use this form to manage your subscription to this email, a weekly blog summary, and more.
What’s in here:
New job postings appear first, and a list of job hunting resources (online jobhunting sites, salary lists, etc) can be found at the end.
WEEKLY LISTING OF NEW JOBS
Lead and Senior Full Stack Developers needed ASAP
Onsite for key stakeholder meetings if local/Remote available
12 month contract
Starting $75-85w2/$85-95 C2C
1-2 step interview process-TEAMS
Interviews asap, hiring within a few weeks
C#, .NET core, Mongo/Cosmos DB, Azure Functions/Service Bus, Microservices, Angular
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remote- part time: Requires experience with: ASP.NET (4.7+ and Core) with WEB API and Web Forms. React – with hooks, contexts etc. SQL Server. Systems and network skills are both a great big plus. Skill with graphics and GUI design is also a plus.
Most of the time the job will entail new development in React and ASP.NET Web API.
Some maintenance tasks to existing asp.net systems are also required from time to time.
Details on over 100 remote jobs for 8/15 can be found here:
Cognizant is hiring a Java Tech Lead for a fulltime 100% remote position. Take a look at the job and feel free to call me or email me
404-550-5602 email@example.com if you have questions.
Side gig! We’re looking for a developer with experience in Node.js/Nest.js to create a complex feature in our application. Great pay.
Details on the following job can be found here:
Posit is at the forefront of empowering organizations through open-source programming languages like R and Python, aiming to democratize knowledge access and enhance collaboration in areas such as science, education, government, and industry. In addition to providing free open-source software for data science, research, and technical communication, Posit offers the commercial platform, “Posit Team”, which supports the large-scale adoption of open-source data science tools. Together, open-source and commercial ventures creates a sustainable ecosystem where commercial success fuels further investment in open-source projects
Join The Team
Data Scientist | Remote (US)
Cloud Security Engineer | Remote (US)
Account Executive | Remote (US)
Sales Operations Specialist | Remote (US)
Manager, Quality Assurance | Remote (US)
Details on the following jobs can be found here:
Senior Android Developer, Libro.fm Audiobooks, Remote US and UK, $160k – $180k USD (100k – 115k GBP): 5-8 years
Founding Engineer, Trelent, Remote – North America, $100k-$130k base + 0.5% – 2% options
Front-End Developer – Digital Agency for Social Change, Constructive, Remote-US, 60,000-75,000
Product Design Director, TRAILS to Wellness, Remote – Anywhere, $117,000 – $130,000 annually
System Administrator, Dumbarton Oaks, Washington, DC, Grade 57-Based on experience
Product Design Director, TRAILS to Wellness, Remote – Anywhere, $117,000 – $130,000 annually
Details on over 100 remote jobs for 8/16 can be found here:
Senior Technical Writer at Safe https://jobs.ashbyhq.com/safe.global/ef2f72d8-353f-4094-a20d-81a9f6315458
We’re #hiring for an industry-leading Cloud-Native Kubernetes Platform seeking outstanding engineers to join them across multiple teams.
Scaling company with 100 employees, well funded and revenue-generating
Go, Kubernetes, Terraform, AWS/GCP/Azure, Kafka/NATs
€80-100k plus equity and excellent benefits
Hiring across Europe
EoR or b2b
3-stage Interview Process (7-10 day lead time)
For more info get in touch via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remote Job for those based in Australia:
Compliance Operations Specialist
Employees can work remotely
Block is one company built from many blocks, all united by the same purpose of economic empowerment. The blocks that form our foundational teams — People, Finance, Counsel, Hardware, Information Security, Platform Infrastructure Engineering, and more — provide support and guidance at the corporate level. They work across business groups and around the globe, spanning time zones and disciplines to develop inclusive People policies, forecast finances, give legal counsel, safeguard systems, nurture new initiatives, and more. Every challenge creates possibilities, and we need different perspectives to see them all. Bring yours to Block.
The Compliance Team works to protect Square, Square Sellers, and enable safe growth across our ecosystem. Square’s Australian Compliance Team is looking for an operations team member to assist with compliance tasks within the merchant commerce space. Reporting to the Compliance Lead – Australia, you will perform detailed analysis and manage compliance queues. You will analyze and manage Compliance cases in accordance with established procedures and identify any non-compliances relating to the Compliance Program and manage accordingly. These functions include supporting know your customer processes and other components of the compliance program as required.
Conduct analysis of customer activities for non-compliance observing our procedures
Monitor Compliance Queues and Cases
Use policies to decide cases and escalate
Manage internal escalations through multiple channels (Internal Communication Systems, Customer Relationship Management systems) from partners
Ensure customer onboarding requirements are met in a timely manner. This includes requesting and verifying documentation and making a risk assessment for new clients.
Ensure SLAs are met and workload managed across all allocated onboarding setups
Provide ongoing support through customer interaction
Partner with Business Units to work with clients to obtain KYC/CDD-related documents and information
Advocate for customers and suggest improvements to Block processes and products
Provide entry-level regulatory advice on Block Policies and Procedures
Assist with projects and compliance program enhancements
Participate in team planning and team meetings
Contribute to the team environment and support the compliance team
Experience working in a customer-focused environment
Australia-based (preferably in Melbourne)
Desire to improve the customer experience
Passion for Block and interest in the technology industry
Experience working in a finance or risk environment
Effective analysis and investigative skills
Relevant tertiary education
AML CTF and Compliance Operations Experience
Fin-tech, Banking or insurance industry experience
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, based solely on the core competencies required of the role at hand, and without regard to any legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Paid parental leave
Paid time off
Learning and Development resources
Junior Cyber Engineer at Armis Security (Remote, US)
Security and Compliance Analyst (Remote – USA Only)
Details on over 100 remote jobs for 8/17 can be found here:
SENIOR/LEAD FRONTEND ENGINEER
:earth_americas: Location: LATAM only
:moneybag: Salary: Up to $80k (B2B or EoR)
:ok_hand::skin-tone-2: Nice to have: Knowledge of backend technologies (Go, k8s), Cloud experience
Reviewing resumes this week – for more info DM or email email@example.com
Two open roles at Netflix:
Technical Program Manager L6
Team/Domain: Content Infrastructure & Solutions
Scope: Drive cross functional programs across CIS and CE, collaborate with other Eng orgs e.g. Platform Eng, Consumer Eng, part of CIS Direct Staff.
Solutions Software Engineer E4
Team/Domain: Studio Tech Solutions – Content Promotion & Delivery pod.
Details on over 100 remote jobs for 8/18 can be found here:
Job Listing Resources:
- Diversify Tech: https://www.diversifytech.co/job-board/
- Black Tech Pipeline: https://blacktechpipeline.com/jobs
- Possibly the best job board on the internet. But certainly the snarkiest. https://jobs.lastweekinaws.com/
- A list of jobs with companies that are actively working to preserve, save, and improve the environment: https://climatebase.org/jobs
- A community of companies that operate on the principles of autonomy, balance, flexibility, and transparency. https://peoplefirstjobs.com/companies
- Clearing house of job boards featuring all/mostly remote opportunities:
- compiled by Ruby Rafaelina: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/16CzP_ZSE2SgFpjbgJ8gXcHaJvonynciU/htmlview?pru=AAABfzvT5xw*MTqiHyAgaph6SX6MdrBxAw#gid=774283095
- Job postings that come in through various online communities: https://fromcommunity.com/jobs
- FairyGodBoss: https://fairygodboss.com/
- Rise: https://app.joinrise.co/jobs?sort=desc
- Arc.dev remote dev job aggregator: https://arc.dev/
- Listing of jobs featuring fully remote, 4 day workweek jobs: https://4dayweek.io/remote-jobs
- Ethical tech job lists: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dFVoF6f9VU5pjaGhyyvQaBN0n6ae-iLCtlvsO1N2jhA/edit#gid=0
- The NonLinear Project’s curated remote-only job listings: https://nonlinearproject.com/
- List of Cle tech companies: https://github.com/mrfright/cleveland-tech
- List of jobs that hire without doing whiteboarding exercises: https://github.com/poteto/hiring-without-whiteboards
- “who is hiring engineers and EMs” from blog.pragmaticengineer.com: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SMKjAgYxG1iAi_G4E3DJik17-EkO8QiTo6obeZCiBAQ/edit?usp=sharing
- List of infosec jobs: https://hpfjobs.com/jobs-list. Many roles are remote all require SECRET clearance, sponsorship available
- Jobs (many security-focused) from the Cabal Hacker Collective: https://jobs.cabal.cx/
- BHired has a database of both remote and local jobs: https://recruiterflow.com/db_31d8a959f814396a88dd43bbee3b84e7/jobs#menu
- Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com/salary-guide
- US Bureau of Labor Statistics: https://www.bls.gov/ooh/
- Salary.com: https://www.salary.com/research/salary
- Levels.fyi: https://www.levels.fyi/
Get-Your-Job resources (interview and skill building)
- North Coast Job Seeker’s Group: https://www.northcoastjobseekers.org/
- The Collab Lab: https://the-collab-lab.codes/