If you’re not sure what this job list is all about, check out my handy “About the Weekly Job Listing post” explainer. You can also use this form to manage your subscription to this email, a weekly blog summary, and more.
What’s in here:
New job postings appear first, and a list of job hunting resources (online jobhunting sites, salary lists, etc) can be found at the end.
WEEKLY LISTING OF NEW JOBS
We are at Harness are looking for candidates to work for us at India office :flag-in:.
If you think you closely match the requirements and interested to join us, please apply
Developer Advocate at InfinyOne
Form3 is looking for a Senior Platform Engineer (Networking) to join our team and shape the future of payment technology!
Working as a Senior Engineer within our Internal Connectivity team, you’ll play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and optimising our critical networking infrastructure. This role offers the opportunity to work with an array of cutting-edge technologies, contribute to our innovative payment processing solutions, and collaborate with a team of experts who thrive on knowledge sharing and problem-solving.
Networking Technologies: Dive deep into the world of networking with technologies like Juniper, Palo Alto, and F5.
Cloud Services: Harness the power of multi-cloud services to build scalable and resilient solutions.
Containerisation and orchestration: Utilise Docker and Kubernetes to orchestrate containers, with Cilium CNI, CoreDNS, and External DNS for service discovery, ensuring the scalability and flexibility of our environments.
If you’re passionate about networking and want to work on groundbreaking projects within payments, this role is for you! :star2:
Apply here :point_right: https://www.form3.tech/careers/vacancies/6942441002/Senior_Platform_Engineer_(Networking
Senior Software Engineer at Harness
HebrewBooks.org is seeking part time Developers with BOT experience to help add features to their whataspp bot… https://wa.me/19296476710
python – pywa (https://github.com/david-lev/pywa)
hosted on Digital Ocean
Developer Evangelist, Ecosystem at Twilio
Modus Create is looking for DevOps consultants to join the team. If interested please visit the link below to learn more and to apply for any of the positions.
DevOps Engineer (Azure)
DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Site Reliability Engineer
DevOps Engineer (AWS, GitHub)
Senior Product Designer
Senior Software Engineer
If any of these positions sound like you, please dm me here or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry Level Web Developer
Developers looking at this position should have a familiarity with some kind of web-framework-technology, have a strong passion for problem solving, and basic programming skills. Having a strong ability to learn and communicate is crucial. If you’ve got some demonstrable ability and are looking for your chance to break in, please reach out. You’ll do best if you have some independent projects that you can speak to.
Senior Web Developer
Got a rich background in web development, especially in React and/or Typescript? If you’re the kind of person who’s not just about coding, but also about creating meaningful software that impacts users, we’d love to hear from you. Your expertise in the entire lifecycle of web-applications and your strong communication skills will be key!
Full Stack .NET Developers
For those of you who excel both at the front and back ends of development, we have a spot for you too! If you’re comfortable with front-end frameworks, have dabbled with API integration, SQL, and have a proactive mindset to troubleshoot and preemptively address potential issues, let’s talk. Folks who are biased toward action are going to be key here. If your impulse is to leave the campground better than you found it, we should definitely talk. (edited)
Realm has partnered with a well funded Cloud Security startup.
Founded by industry veterans, they are looking to shake up Cloud Security for modern enterprise.
They are looking for seasoned Platform Engineers with deep Go expertise.
Do you have experience building applications integrated with relational databases, cloud-native or in-memory datastores?
Fully remote US or Europe. Up to $240k plus stock.
email email@example.com for more details
Technical Operations Specialist
Product Manager at Housing Navigator Massachusetts
We’re looking for a Senior Developer Advocate to join us at Neo4j to help us spread the word on graph databases. EMEA is our preferred location, but we’d also be open to hiring someone in the APAC region. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions
Job Listing Resources:
- Diversify Tech: https://www.diversifytech.co/job-board/
- Black Tech Pipeline: https://blacktechpipeline.com/jobs
- Possibly the best job board on the internet. But certainly the snarkiest. https://jobs.lastweekinaws.com/
- A list of jobs with companies that are actively working to preserve, save, and improve the environment: https://climatebase.org/jobs
- A community of companies that operate on the principles of autonomy, balance, flexibility, and transparency. https://peoplefirstjobs.com/companies
- Clearing house of job boards featuring all/mostly remote opportunities:
- compiled by Ruby Rafaelina: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/16CzP_ZSE2SgFpjbgJ8gXcHaJvonynciU/htmlview?pru=AAABfzvT5xw*MTqiHyAgaph6SX6MdrBxAw#gid=774283095
- Job postings that come in through various online communities: https://fromcommunity.com/jobs
- FairyGodBoss: https://fairygodboss.com/
- Rise: https://app.joinrise.co/jobs?sort=desc
- Arc.dev remote dev job aggregator: https://arc.dev/
- Listing of jobs featuring fully remote, 4 day workweek jobs: https://4dayweek.io/remote-jobs
- Ethical tech job lists: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dFVoF6f9VU5pjaGhyyvQaBN0n6ae-iLCtlvsO1N2jhA/edit#gid=0
- The NonLinear Project’s curated remote-only job listings: https://nonlinearproject.com/
- List of Cle tech companies: https://github.com/mrfright/cleveland-tech
- List of jobs that hire without doing whiteboarding exercises: https://github.com/poteto/hiring-without-whiteboards
- “who is hiring engineers and EMs” from blog.pragmaticengineer.com: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SMKjAgYxG1iAi_G4E3DJik17-EkO8QiTo6obeZCiBAQ/edit?usp=sharing
- List of infosec jobs: https://hpfjobs.com/jobs-list. Many roles are remote all require SECRET clearance, sponsorship available
- Jobs (many security-focused) from the Cabal Hacker Collective: https://jobs.cabal.cx/
- BHired has a database of both remote and local jobs: https://recruiterflow.com/db_31d8a959f814396a88dd43bbee3b84e7/jobs#menu
- Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com/salary-guide
- US Bureau of Labor Statistics: https://www.bls.gov/ooh/
- Salary.com: https://www.salary.com/research/salary
- Levels.fyi: https://www.levels.fyi/
Get-Your-Job resources (interview and skill building)
- North Coast Job Seeker’s Group: https://www.northcoastjobseekers.org/
- The Collab Lab: https://the-collab-lab.codes/