If you’re not sure what this job list is all about, check out my handy “About the Weekly Job Listing post” explainer. You can also use this form to manage your subscription to this email, a weekly blog summary, and more.
What’s in here:
New job postings appear first, and a list of job hunting resources (online jobhunting sites, salary lists, etc) can be found at the end.
WEEKLY LISTING OF NEW JOBS
Developer Advocate at Alloy Automation
Developer Relations, Incident Management at Incident.io
Developer Relations Lead at Lunar.dev
Director, Advocacy at DataDog
Atlantic Ventures is a Germany based impact-driven advisory
and digital innovation firm. We help to design and build cloud-based solutions
for a sustainable future. At Atlantic Ventures, you have the chance to guide businesses towards a path of sustainability, digital growth and value generation.
We have a few open positions in exciting projects.
Senior Backend Engineer – Synthetic Monitoring at Grafana
Details on the following jobs can be found on DiversifyTech.com
Software Engineer, TRAILS
TRAILS is among the most innovative and rapidly-growing school-based mental health solutions in the country. You will contribute to back-end services built with Node.js, Strapi, and PostGRES databases while also supporting front-end services using React and Typescript. 🌏 Remote – US 💰$117,000 – $130,000
Senior Software Engineer, Common Good
You’ll work with their IT Team to develop cutting-edge web apps, mostly using Ruby on Rails and Node.js, in collaboration with community-shared solar power co-operatives. 🌏 Remote – US 💰$50-65/hour
Frontend Engineer, Development Seed
As part of the team you will build frontend web applications to visualize, analyze, and communicate earth observation data for NASA and other partners.
🌏 Remote – North American Time Zones 💰120k-150k
Full Stack Software Engineer, New Jersey Office of Innovation
You’ll build digital services that solve pressing public interest challenges for the people of New Jersey. 🌏 Remote – EST timezone 💰Up to $136,500
Product Data Analytics Lead, New Jersey Office of Innovation
You’ll join their Business.NJ.gov team and help transform how the State interacts with businesses and entrepreneurs. 🌏 Remote-EST timezone 💰Up to $100,000
Co-Director of Data and Policy, New Jersey Office of Innovation
You’ll help lead the Data and Policy Team to leverage data and evidence to positively impact residents’ lives. 🌏 Remote-EST timezone 💰Up to $100,000
Technical Operations and Project Specialist, TRAILS
You will contribute to the TRAILS (Transforming Research into Action to Improve the Lives of Students) mission through technical project and operations work spanning application administration, hardware and software user support, secure file storage management, process improvement initiatives, and more. 🌏 Remote – US 💰$81,000 – $90,000
Enterprise Systems Integration Manager, Earthjustice
You will work with multiple stakeholders across the organization to support, design, select and improve technology systems at Earthjustice, the premier nonprofit environmental law organization. 🌏 Remote – US 💰132,400 – 173,000
Engineering Manager, Developer Enablement at Monzo Bank
Learning.com (K-12 education company) has an opening for a (remote) product owner. Good pay, excellent health benefits.
Join a Cybersecurity Startup – Be the Founding Engineer in Identity Management!
We are a stealth-mode cybersecurity startup committed to revolutionizing identity management for 3+ Billion internet users worldwide. Our mission is to provide a secure and seamless user experience, empowering users to confidently navigate the digital landscape while improving the safety and security of their digital lives.
The Role: Founding Engineer
As our first engineering hire, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the core foundation of our cybersecurity platform. This is an equity-heavy opportunity, aligning your success with the unprecedented growth and impact our startup aims to achieve.
What You’ll Do:
Collaborate with the founding team to design and develop robust backend and/or front-end architecture and implementation.
Provide strong technical leadership to guide the development team towards excellence.
Contribute to the architecture of our identity management platform, ensuring scalability and security are at the forefront.
Innovate and implement cutting-edge technologies to safeguard the digital identities of users worldwide.
Why Join Us
Global Impact: Be at the forefront of a movement transforming how users interact globally with the digital world.
Equity Heavy: This isn’t just a job; it’s an opportunity to be a foundational part of our journey, with significant equity to reflect your contributions.
Innovative Culture: Join a team of visionaries and problem-solvers who thrive on pushing boundaries and challenging the status quo.
Our Impact in Numbers
3 Billion: The number of internet users worldwide whose digital identities we aim to protect.
99% Reduction: Our goal for identity theft incidents among our users.
100x Growth: Anticipated increase in user base within the first year.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re seeking a passionate engineer well-versed in backend and/or front-end technologies, with a proven track record of strong technical leadership. If you’re excited about building from the ground up, thrive in a startup environment, and are committed to creating solutions that have a global impact and purpose, we want to hear from you.
Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in software development using Python, especially preferred in Security/Applied Cryptography
Portfolio or examples of past projects showcasing advanced Python development skills, especially in system design and architecture.
Strong knowledge of design principles behind scalable applications and microservices architecture.
Up-to-date with the latest trends, best practices, and advancements in Python development.
Contributions to open-source projects or active participation in the Python community.
Experience with cloud platforms like AWS and Google Cloud
Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in UI/UX design, preferably with Flutter and React Native
Strong visual design skills with a keen eye for typography, color, and layout.
Proven experience in designing user interfaces for web and mobile applications with a portfolio showcasing a range of UI/UX projects
Proficient in design software such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, or similar.
Familiarity with prototyping tools like InVision, Marvel, or Principle.
Strong technical leadership skills, guiding and inspiring the team to excellence as we scale.
Strong problem-solving skills and a track record of delivering high-quality code.
Entrepreneurial spirit and a willingness to take ownership of critical aspects of our platform.
Please reach out to me directly with your resume/LinkedIn profile if you are interested.
Portnox is looking for a content marketing manager!
Job Listing Resources:
- Diversify Tech: https://www.diversifytech.co/job-board/
- Black Tech Pipeline: https://blacktechpipeline.com/jobs
- Possibly the best job board on the internet. But certainly the snarkiest. https://jobs.lastweekinaws.com/
- A list of jobs with companies that are actively working to preserve, save, and improve the environment: https://climatebase.org/jobs
- A community of companies that operate on the principles of autonomy, balance, flexibility, and transparency. https://peoplefirstjobs.com/companies
- Clearing house of job boards featuring all/mostly remote opportunities:
- compiled by Ruby Rafaelina: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/16CzP_ZSE2SgFpjbgJ8gXcHaJvonynciU/htmlview?pru=AAABfzvT5xw*MTqiHyAgaph6SX6MdrBxAw#gid=774283095
- Job postings that come in through various online communities: https://fromcommunity.com/jobs
- FairyGodBoss: https://fairygodboss.com/
- Rise: https://app.joinrise.co/jobs?sort=desc
- Arc.dev remote dev job aggregator: https://arc.dev/
- Listing of jobs featuring fully remote, 4 day workweek jobs: https://4dayweek.io/remote-jobs
- Ethical tech job lists: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dFVoF6f9VU5pjaGhyyvQaBN0n6ae-iLCtlvsO1N2jhA/edit#gid=0
- The NonLinear Project’s curated remote-only job listings: https://nonlinearproject.com/
- List of Cle tech companies: https://github.com/mrfright/cleveland-tech
- List of jobs that hire without doing whiteboarding exercises: https://github.com/poteto/hiring-without-whiteboards
- “who is hiring engineers and EMs” from blog.pragmaticengineer.com: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SMKjAgYxG1iAi_G4E3DJik17-EkO8QiTo6obeZCiBAQ/edit?usp=sharing
- List of infosec jobs: https://hpfjobs.com/jobs-list. Many roles are remote all require SECRET clearance, sponsorship available
- Jobs (many security-focused) from the Cabal Hacker Collective: https://jobs.cabal.cx/
- BHired has a database of both remote and local jobs: https://recruiterflow.com/db_31d8a959f814396a88dd43bbee3b84e7/jobs#menu
- Robert Half: https://www.roberthalf.com/salary-guide
- US Bureau of Labor Statistics: https://www.bls.gov/ooh/
- Salary.com: https://www.salary.com/research/salary
- Levels.fyi: https://www.levels.fyi/
Get-Your-Job resources (interview and skill building)
- North Coast Job Seeker’s Group: https://www.northcoastjobseekers.org/
- The Collab Lab: https://the-collab-lab.codes/